- Excellent opportunity to be part of a high growth organisation
- Attractive Remuneration for the successful candidate
About Our Client
The organisation we are working with is a leading fin-tech company who has been making waves in the Malaysian market and thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their dynamic team. They have grown massively in the past few years and have future plans on innovation on this day & age.
- Oversee and take responsibility for accounting, cash management, accounts receivables, and accounts payable of the Malaysian companies, and the monthly and fiscal year closing process.
- Report to the Management Team on all matters relating to Finance and is according to global policies & strategies.
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning, forecasting and internal controls and make sure of timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the business performance.
- Input on financial feasibility on future business ventures and models.
- The finance team is tasked on processing of daily transactions, operational and management reporting, and supporting month-end close process.
- You are responsible for reviewing the current finance operations and propose for process improvement and system automation opportunity to achieve higher degree of efficiency in processes and reliability of information produced.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants, statutory bodies, bankers, company secretary and lawyers for audit/tax/banking/legal matters
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience in any of accounting/finance/auditing related field is required; (big 6 audit firm is a plus),
- Has experience in a leadership capacity with a Finance team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in English
- Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
- Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology to contribute ideas and problem solving skills to the table.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment