Updated on 28/10/2020
- Multinational Conglomerate
- Leader in the industry with advanced technology in manufacturing
About Our Client
With patented technology and experts, our client is the leading manufacturer in the product they specialized in. Malaysia is the key market they focused in and had made investment to upgrade the facilities of the plant. To further strengthen their expansion plan, they are looking for Finance professional who is experienced in costing and familiar with ERP system.
- Lead and oversee the overall finance function in Malaysia.
- Ensure full completion of company's financial reporting according to Group deadlines.
- Provide detail cost of goods sold, product costing analysis and Inventory material ledger movement analysis
- Analyze and interpret operational and accounting data as to explain variations and trends in relation to previous periods, budgets and forecasts
- Lead and prepare local annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Working closely and support Production in improving process efficiencies and controlling of Conversion costs
- Tax estimates and tax submission to the inland Revenue Authority. Ensure tax schedules are completed on time for tax agent and tax computation for tax agent to check for compliance to IRB requirements
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Work with Finance Director in investment appraisals and evaluation
- Manage and comply with local, state and Central Bank reporting requirements
- Responsible for year-end closing and liaison with external auditors for annual financial audit
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified accountant with ACCA/CIMA/CPA certification or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in a similar leadership capacity
- Sound knowledge of SAP/ERP system is a MUST
- Working experience in manufacturing experience and costing analysis skill, candidate with shared services experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills
What's on Offer
- Stable MNC with exciting expansion plan
- Work closely with Finance Director in strategic decision making
- Value adding and high level of influencing