Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
Clear Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
The company that we are working with is a reknown IT player in the region and have been expanding their market capitalisation throughout this years. They are currently looking for a financial controller to oversee the portfolio of multiple countries.
* Oversee the Financial Reporting and balance sheet function.
* To collaborate and work closely with other departments to ensure monthly expenses are recorded timely.
* Oversee the teams of accounts including issuing cheque, banking, preparing bank reconciliation, data entry, maintain accounting records (e.g. AP and GL), preparation of month end closing
* To liaise with external auditors and tax agents to assist in the audit and tax process.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/auditing related field is needed; (big 6 audit firm is a plus),
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
* Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology to contribute ideas and problem solving skills to the table.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Strong Brand Imagef