Great opportunity to join one of the well-known Service Company in the World
Develop your career with good career prospect in this big organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known/largest Service Provider company in the Service industry, operating all across the world and within Malaysia. With their fast growing industry, our client boasts on their huge growth year on year and enormous brand. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of a Financial Controller role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good personal development and career progression. .
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Oversee all Accounting and Finance activities of the company which include month end reports, journals entries and financial reports. Cost and credit reporting, budgeting, financial analysis, over sight of accounts payable, payroll, and treasury management.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and direction of the Company by making commercial and financial input both strategic and operational as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Review financial targets and performance levels, proposing action plans to generate additional revenues/profit and rectify shortfalls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the Company's financial performance including efficient and effective treasury management.
- Provide the CEO and Board with accurate, up to date management information both individualised and comparative as to the performance, in financial terms, of the Company's different products, operational units and territories.
- Develop a strong commercial insight into and understanding of key clients and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Controller will be confident in leading the emtire Finance function and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 8-10 years of relevant working experience (2 to 4 years heading an independent unit in Finance)
- GST knowledge is a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM14,000 to RM18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company