- Market Leader
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading plantations company. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. They are currently looking for a Financial Controller to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and progression in a exciting role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible in implementation of accounting, financial policies and control procedures to ensure compliance with group policies and procedures, statutory and corporate requirements.
- Cash flow management, credit control and taxation. Ensure expenses incurred are controlled and in line with budget.
- Liaise with auditors, tax consultants, bankers, and other statutory bodies/ authorities.
- To lead and oversee the full spectrum of finance, accounting, IT and taxation of group of plantation companies.
- Responsible to provide regular and ad hoc management information, business support information and financial advisory services to plantation division and corporate head office.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Controller will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Degree in Accounting or a recognised professional accounting qualification ie. MIA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or etc.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience including 8 years of senior management role in finance.
- Experience in ERP system, internal controls or business process would be an added advantage.
- Have experience managing a team and good stakeholder management skills.
- Malaysian to be based in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company, you will be entitled to:
- Career Progression.
- Being in a Key Management role in the business.