Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000)
Progressive career development and growth
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the largest service providers within APAC and rapidly expanding and growing its business. They are well known for their services and is a market leader in their industry. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of the abovementioned role. They have a very warm and open workplace culture which helps make it a good place for further growth and development.
- Conduct financial analysis of strategic tactics to improve performance
- Direct involvement with monthly management meetings to provide advice on financial issues and enhance business planning process
- Perform business forecasting, detail revenue, expense planning, variance analysis, cash flow analysis, yearly budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyse the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management/ business partnering
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Analyst will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA,CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Experience in external audit will be a bonus
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company