Financial Accounting & Reporting Analyst [ SSC]
Pioneer team in the world leading company.
Outstanding career progression in a multinational shared services centre.
About Our Client
As a new start up MNC, my client are looking to bring on board the right talents as the pioneer team in rolling out the expansion plan. At this juncture, they are looking for multiple Financial Accounting & Reporting Analysts to contribute to their Accounting & Reporting division, apply now to grab this exciting opportunity.
- Raise journal entries, prepare month end closing reports ensure that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter.
- Prepare and monitor Balance Sheet Reconciliation, including preparing schedules and provide commentary.
- Provide review and analysis on the financial position and performance of the company.
- Ensure accurate and complete reconciliations.
- Identify and recommend for quality and continuous process improvement.
- Liaise with external auditor.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc).
- Independent and can-do attitude.
- Strong team player, outgoing personality and adaptable in changing environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is highly preferred.
- Immediately available candidates is given advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience).
- Pioneer team in the world leading company.