Finance SSC Project Lead
An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known MNC
A great opportunity to develop SAP & project leadership skills
About Our Client
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global organization.
You will join an established Shared Services who is embarking on the next journey of transformation to a Global Business Services (GBS) with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
- Coordinate and contribute to the roll out of GBS across the region for the Record to Report (RTR) process.
- Pilot projects in alignment with R2R for Group projects and with management GBS Asia and local stakeholder for regional project. Ensures the adequacy with Group core model between the identified business needs and solutions.
- Coordinate and support lean approach in coordination with GBS Asia PMO
- In general, leading transversally a project team for the duration of the project assigned
- Coordinate internal control audit and SOX process review
- Contributes to continuous improvement of RTR in partnership with RTR managers
- Contributes to change management actions in partnership with RTR managers (design of training kits or communication actions)
- Monitor performance across in house RTR process and outsourcing arrangements (if any), and contribute to define corrective actions.
- Projects reporting and coordination
- Prepare and monitor KPI and dashboard, organize customer board meetings
- Coordinate the budget of the service
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years working experience - Establishing Shared Service and/or BPO arrangements across Finance
- Project Management: Operational understanding of shared services and/or BPO operations, hands on process redesign experience
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM20,000 to RM23,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC