Finance RPA Specialist
Global MNC Exposure
About Our Client
Our client set up a Shared Service Centre supporting Finance functions across APAC. At this juncture, their business has created a new position for strong talents to join them as a Specialist to drive the RPA and transformation plan for across their finance functions. This role provides high visibility to senior management team, promotes continuous improvement and further expansion of potential scopes and businesses for the hub.
- Work with Transformation Lead to successfully transition market into new Operating Model - ensuring all tasks/aspects of the transition are well managed, consolidate and issues escalated where project timelines are impacted
- Manage risks and issues registers of the project
- Act as the key interface between stakeholders, customers, functional project managers and functions in the transition
- Prepare and communicate timely update reports on project status, meeting minutes, issue logs and risk registers to both internal and external clients.
- Provide hands-on project management assistance and/or where required, shadowing of Transformation Lead
Identify and co-ordinate continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameters; negotiates changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Works with relevant stakeholders to ensure GBS obtains the insights it needs at the quality and granularity it requires for better planning and execution.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Financial Engineering
- Professional Process Improvement Qualification (Lean Six Sigma etc) is an added advantage
- Experience: 3+ years accounting and finance experience with a multi-national asset management/insurance operation, and/or accounting and auditing experience with a big-sized accounting firm specializing in the financial services industry
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment, executing outsourcing migration projects in relation to accounting and finance services
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment, identifying areas for process simplification and improvement to undertake process enhancement projects in relation to accounting and finance services Specific
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of SAP FICO, SAP CM, Ariba, Concur, BI and BPC Knowledge in Robotic Processing Automation and Artificial Intelligence tools in the market
What's on Offer
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages (RM6,000-RM7,000 per month)
- Opportunity to learn, grow and succeed within the business