Updated on 29/03/2021
- Good salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC in the construction industry. They are looking for talented individual to join their multicultural team.
- To ensure quality and timely reporting to Head Office (overseeing 3 countries accounts and finance)
- To Manage Finance & Accounting function
- To ensure accuracy of Financial statements and bookkeeping in compliance with local legal/tax requirements.
- To ensure all entities yearly statutory accounts are signed by auditors without adjustments by the due dates.
- To ensure timely lodgements of tax declarations and any other legal requirements.
- Monitor cash management and assist with cash collection from main clients in order to minimize finance costs. To ensure good relationship with banks. To organize bank guarantees and hedging.
- Balance sheet reconciliation to be prepared on a monthly basis including details of all open items.
- To prepare procedures and implement processes to ensure the Group is not facing any compliance issues.
- To implement a review of existing processes and controls to identify improvements that can be implemented
- To assist Migration from Oracle to SAP
- To overview insurance renewals, claims
- Any additional ad-hoc task whenever required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience and 2 years in managerial position
- Professional qualified (ACCA/ICAEW/CPA etc)
- Big 4 background will be added advantage
- Good communication in English and ambitious
- Construction background will be added advantage
- Agile, adaptable and good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The candidate will be able to be involved in the operational finance, compliance, and their migration process that is soon to happen. The person will be able to oversee a few subordinates and be in a leadership position dealing directly with the CFO.