About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomorate that is a leader in hospitality and entertainment. Being a leader in the industryfor over five decades, they are consistently innovating and transforming their business with the latest technology.
- Oversee the entire Accounting & Finance function for a specific division.
- Responsible to prepare and review the financial reporting process.
- Prepare a performance report on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and review the Annual Budget.
- Verify and approve manual payment requisitions.
- Review and enhance the internal controls.
- Post Project: Site visit, audit on income and reporting process, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economic/ Business and/or professional qualification in ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ CIMA, or equivalent, and a member of MIA
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably with audit and accounting.
- Excellence in IFRS is an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourceful, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Good interpersonal skill.
What's on Offer
- Reputable Brand
- Attractive Remuneration
- Exciting Growth Opportunities