Listed in Bursa Stock Exchange
Opportunity to develop your career
About Our Client
Hungry for a career progression? Listed on the Bursa Stock Exchange, our client is a market leader in its own core industry with a multiplying revenue of close to RM 500 million per annum. They offer a challenging and rewarding work environment where employees are recognized for their performance, efforts and contributions. To further support the continuous growth of their business, they are currently seeking for a Finance Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial management, management reporting and risk management reports.
- Manage daily operations of finance department
- Ensure all reports are prepared accordingly.
- Provide financial leadership and support to management team.
- Prepare detailed annual budget/cash flow projections and monitoring thereafter.
- Manage the tax compliance such as transfer pricing/tax planning.
- Liase with auditors and tax agents for statutory audit, tax submission and related matters.
- Prepare and review SOP where necessary for risk management and internal control purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Experience with forex hedging is an added advantage
- Independent, with strong problem solving skills
- Analytical and a good team player
- Strong communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package