European MNC Company
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a European based engineering company with presence in close to 21 countries and close to 1000 employees worldwide. Year on year, they have recorded a double digit growth in both revenues and profits. To further support their future expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to support the commercial and strategic growth of the company.
- Oversee the Finance Department, managing all accounting and tax functions including reporting, budget control, cash management and tax planning for the Country operation.
- Control the financial operation of Malaysia operation
- Ensure that the control environment adheres to global standards and complies with local regulatory and statutory rules
- Develop efficient and effective financial systems including internal control, budget control, financial policies and procedures;
- Measure performance metrics of the company and its operating environment; assess the impact of such developments on the business and advise the management team on the courses of action to ensure the financial soundness of the local operation
- Design and implement financial management processes that ensures compliance with all internal and external rules and regulations, including business controls related to internal control environment around financial reporting requirements
- Direct the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; ensuring financial data is consistent with corporate strategies and operational decisions
- Ensure proper monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting to the local General Manager, as well as the regional leadership committee for accurate decision making.
- Streamline processes to achieve an efficient operation responsive to the changing business requirements
- Continuous development of team skills and competencies through coaching or training
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated major in Accounting/Business administration and the related field. Professional certification such as ACCA/CIMA/CPA etc. is strongly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in related field, with at least 3 years in the construction and/or engineering industry
- Audit firm working experience is a must
- Strong at coaching and active listening to establish open communication
- Experience in managing an efficient team, ability to streamline processes and manpower
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a company which offers career progression
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business