- Good salary and benefits
- Leading a team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the main player in the FMCG industry and they're looking for talented individual to join their team.
- Business partner working closely with business leaders and functional leaders to drive improved performance, yet facilitating transparency of financial performance across the organization.
- Implements and adapts the strategic plan for the country based on financial implications of business developments.
- Provides input and prepares the annual operation plan for the country (for final approval by the Executive Committee) and directs the execution of activities according to this plan.
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
- Directs the planning and execution of transaction processing, to be in line with the overall business and organisation development, aiming for efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Organises and maintains a timely and adequate reporting of consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, within local accounting rules.
- Responsible for all local taxes and levies imposed by any governmental authority as far as not specifically handled by Central Tax team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualified will be added advantage
- 8-10 years of experience in finance
- Preferably a background in FMCG/supply chain/operations area
- SAP preferably
- International experience in Commodity and Currency Risk Management (coverage, hedging, commodity futures, options, risk management tools)
- Fluent English
What's on Offer
Ability to lead the finance team and to drive the business in a strategic and operational aspect