Finance Manager - Consolidation (ACCA)
Great opportunity to join one of the most renowned conglomerate in Malaysia
Senior role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing professional services group with remarkable regional presence. They are one of the leading companies in their industry. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their business in Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and progression programs this role.
- To assist in preparing group consolidation financial account and Cash flow projection preparation and analysis report on timely basis.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- To assist the management to liaise closely with bankers to procure project/loan financing to support the project operations.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA) or in the midst of pursuing one
- Auditors are encouraged to apply
- At least 4-6 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Preferably from a similar industry within the services sector
- Bursa reporting will be an added advantage
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company