Finance Manager (Business Partner)
Great opportunity to join a Global MNC Giant in the service industry
Develop your career in this company with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerate worldwide operating across various industry. Boasting on their huge revenue, global presence and huge clientele, our client currently are aggressively expanding to maximize their market share globally. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Finance Manager (Business Partner) to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Finance Business Partner to IT Operating team, responsible to manage Cost of Sales of IT Operation.
- Responsible for developing forecasted IT costing with IT operating team
- Business partner with IT team Operating team to drive performance, which include process improvement, highlight and propose solution for any process deficiency and any potential over/under budget of IT costing/charging model.
- Responsible for IT annual budget and 5 years plan process
- Responsible for implementing MFRS 15 project for Technology division. Key person to lead, project manage and execute for a few subsidiaries.
- Support Head of Finance for any other duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager (Business Partner) will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 6 years of working experience (minimum 3 years experience in IT Cost Analysis)
- Capable to develop Costing model and cost allocation methodology
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM9,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company