Finance Manager - based in Pontian
Genuine value add and leadership role with industry leader
About Our Client
With revenue of close to RM 250 million per annum, our client is a public listed company and a market leader in the manufacturing industry. With a strong growth recorded in 2016, they are currently still expanding very rapidly and is projected to expand further not only in Malaysia, but across the world too. Due to their aggressive growth, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager, managing a team of 10 people to be based in Pontian.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this candidate is responsible in the following areas as listed below:
- Supervise day to day financial and accounting operations on the company's financial reporting requirements
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
- To check / review management account, tax computation, cash flow and monthly estimate
- Manage the cost accounting processes including maintenance of costing standards, understanding of variances & provide data & assumptions
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the plant
- To liaise with bankers, suppliers and any related party due to any related issue that need to be solve
- Ensure compliance of all statutory and legal requirements such as Financial Reporting Standards, Income Tax Act, Companies Act, Government Service Tax and Corporate Governance & etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years working experience.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Audit candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong business acumen and possess a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package