Finance Manager (based in Johor)
Attractive remuneration and salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company which has been established for more than 20 years. They are actively expanding and committed to be the best in their sector. Our client is hiring Finance Controller to grow together professionally.
- Lead book month closing, making provision / accruals for manufacturing overheads, stock provision and other items relating to factory
- Lead and manage short and long term Factory financial forecast with General Manager, Group CFO and other functions
- Identify and analyse any gaps between plan / forecast and actual performance and recommend corrective measures to close the gap
- Deliver relevant and timely financial information to General Manager and other stake holders to facilitate decision making
- Work closely with other functions to forecast of factory overheads and other income and expenses
- Ensure timely submission of company tax return and other indirect taxes
- Review and monitor finance facilities including report for corporate.
- Liaise with Bankers on banking facilities and treasury matter
- Review and improve financial reporting process to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance of accounting and internal control rules
The Successful Applicant
- Possess professional qualification (ACCA/ CPA/ MIA)
- Min. 10 years working experience in finance and accounting field
- Candidate with manufacturing and contracting experience will be added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to be based in Johor
What's on Offer
- Career progression opportunity
- Good employment benefits and salary package