Finance Manager (6 months contract)
Excellent employment benefits covering immediate family members
About Our Client
Our client is local retail company and has over 200 outlets across Asia Pacific region. They are actively expanding and looking for a Finance Manager to assist in the expansion plan.
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of monthly Group consolidated financial statements (particularly in terms of accuracy and timeliness).
- Oversees the proper execution/implementation of accounting policies, statutory compliances, transfer pricing, taxation and other financial matters pertaining to the Finance operations of the Group.
- Plan and co-ordinate the preparation and completion of Group monthly financial statements.
- Leading role in the preparation of Annual Report, mainly for finance-related areas.
- Leading role in the preparation of Group annual business plan.
- Enhances the usage of ERP and implements/improves automation of processes.
- Liaison with external auditors, internal auditors, tax agents and company secretary for required statutory requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by VP Finance to assist in achieving Finance Department's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA, ACCA or relevant qualification.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience (exposure to public listed company in Malaysia is an advantage, but not necessary).
- Possess strong organizational capabilities.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team.
- Proficient in English.
- Exposure to ERP enhancement/implementation is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent employment benefits (covering immediate family)
- Career progression opportunity
- Strategic location with public transport accessibility