Attractive salary package
Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the global leading facility management company. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Finance Director to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Reviewing and assisting with investment proposals and the subsequent assessment of the effectiveness of investments.
- Provide commercial support to the business through KPI analysis, contract costing and pricing, and financial analysis.
- Manage the treasury function to make sure sufficient funding to meet investment and operational requirements.
- Financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting - lead the annual budget process at country level and monitor the delivery of key financial budget targets through robust and regular performance reviews with divisions, taking early action when deviations occur.
- Strong Financial Controls and Auditing - Responsible for maintaining a strong control environment. This is achieved through clear authority matrix, the maintenance of a risk register, auditing activity and regular performance reviews.
- Manage ongoing development/improvement of internal control, finance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to accounting and group policies and procedures, and statutory financial audit requirement.
- Responsible in assessing the functionality and operations of multiple business/systems used and integrate the output into the company's financial system and consolidated financial results.
- Identify risks and issues relating to the integration planning, time lines and functional areas ensure proper processes and controls in place to abide by Group Policy and Procedures. Identify and propose appropriate resolutions to critical issues related to the integration process.
- Management of change process and controls if required to existing operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience of which at least 4 years at managerial level
- Prior MNC experience with a proven track record in managing large complex bidding activity
- Proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental.
- Ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- Strong financial skills and a commercially astute negotiator. An ability to influence others at a senior level.
- Highly organised with an excellent ability to manage multiple projects under pressure.
- Strong performance manager with drive and enthusiasm to succeed as part of a team and deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Only open to Philippine citizens and must be willing to be based at Metro Manila, Philippines.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies