Finance Director - MNC Manufacturing
Strategy and senior leadership role
Stable and well reputable MNC
About Our Client
My client is one of the well reputable MNC manufacturing in the market. Heavy industry with high technology involved. They are planning to expand their footprint within Asia market, Malaysia certainly is one of the key focus. For their upcoming 3 years business plan, one of the key highlight as increase 60% of manpower from current. This 3 yrs plan will take the business to next level.
Reporting to the Managing Director and APAC Finance Director, the Finance director has total oversight of the company's finance, tax and treasury related activities of the overall business in Malaysia. On top of that, overseeing and managing the functions of purchasing, administration, legal and IT.
The other core responsibilities include:
- Be the business partner to local management team members to achieve their financial goals
- Ensure budget, rolling forecast, quarterly and year end consolidation reporting process aligns with business requirements
- Ensure order handling process complies with corporate guidelines and incorporate complete cost calculation and margin tracking
- Assist to develop the business strategy whilst being proactive in projects which can increase operating profit/internal control
- Draw up reports and financial statements, Supply data for reporting
- Identify and implement cost saving efficiencies
- Continuously monitor to reduce financial risk and create mitigating plans
- Implement & promote governance of compliance for financial & operational excellence
- Oversee and manage the credit level to minimise liabilities and recovery of Accounts
- Receivable (AR) to ensure cash flow of the company.
- Ensure all legal aspects are secured and limit the financial impact of any disputes/risks.
- Manage & control Information Technology systems & applications ensuring continuity of the company's business operations
- Ensure the purchasing, administration functions and processes are in line with local business requirements
- Analyse investment projects from the financial perspective to support strategic decision.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in relevant field as senior management capacity with MNC and preferably with automotive background.
- To possess certification of ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/ICAA/CIMA.
- A progressive career with a proven track record in growing and expanding the business
- Detailed SAP knowledge
- Solid tax and treasury experience.
- Charismatic leader who can lead and inspire.
- Display cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Ability to speak in any European language will be an advantage.
- Someone with strong values and ethics who is stable and grounded.
- Extremely strong communication skills to deal with a diverse multi-cultural team.
- Ability to articulate business strategies to key stakeholders of the business.
- Important the ideal candidate has the ability to influence and make sound decisions for the company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extremely profitable business model
- Senior top management position