Finance Controller - TOP 100 MNCs
*Attractive remuneration package (RM15,000 - RM 18,000 depending on experience)
*Opportunity for career progression within the organization
About Our Client
Are you looking for valuable opportunities in working with multinational company with world ranking of TOP 3? Our client is a US company, operates more than 100 countries.
Apply now for the position of Finance Controller if you are ready to take up new challenges and diverse range of tasks. Our client values people as the key factor towards success, who may analyze key financial information to ensure that organization's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability. In additions, they offer attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate, who may grow in parallel with the organization globally.
- Co-ordinate with SSC KL Finance teams (AP, RTR, AR, TR, T&E, Compliance and Procurement) and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, accountable for the financial accuracy of the affiliate's Financials
- Responsible of all Internal Controls of Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation and internal controls matters, act as owner for the ICFR tools - INVOLVE and BWISE
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliation - follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered
- Responsible of IFRS 16 Leasing related matters i.e SimSol /Planon
- Review and provide approval for all manual journal entries for posting by SSC KL team
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivables - review and approve manual billings, review debtors ageing and determine follow up actions, ensure all sales related activities are reported timely and accurate
- Cash flow management - forecast current and future cash flow requirement and arrangement for necessary fund transfers (if required)
- Responsible for all treasury matters i.e. FX deal, credit facilities, payment request, banking matters
- Preparation of statutory taxes calculations and reconciliation, including tax reporting and liaising with Tax Consultant
- Preparation of audit related schedules and documentation, including liaising with the Auditor
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce or equivalent. ACCA, CPA Australia or other accounting professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field and minimum 3 years In accountant role / audit experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices; financial reporting, audit and taxation.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP and MS office tools.
- Meticulous, independent, proactive and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 15,000 - RM 18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment