Finance controller - Pahang
An organisation edvocate eco-friendly and green enviroment
Steady Organisation Growth in APAC Region
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Eco-friendly manufacturer in the regions whom has played a major part in helping to conserve and protect the environment by using 100% recycled fibre in its manufacturing operations. As their raw material and end products with high ecological values. Be part of the employee, you are co-helping to advocate and safeguard our forests, consume less energy, conserve our water resources and reduce our world's carbon footprint. Currently, i am assisting my client to looking for a very strong finance controller to join the business as the most senior finance professional in the organisation in Malaysia.
Responsible for the accounting of the company, generation of financial reporting, maintain adequate system of accounting records, overseeing, and controlling the agreed budget. At the same time also ensuring the accuracy of financial, and making sure that the report generated is following generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
This person is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
Some duties include but not limited to the following
- Setting and maintaining accounting systems, policies, and procedures
- Overseeing the department including design of the organisation structure to support achievement of department's goals
- Making sure that all transactions are done in a timely manner and ensuring reconciliation are done on a routine basis
- Issue timely and complete financial statement and annual report
- Manage the production of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Provide financial analysis to the management on a routine basis
- Be the guardian of the financial cash flow of the company
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditor for annual audit
- Comply with the local, state, federal government reporting requirement and tax filling.
The Successful Applicant
You will come with strong accounting skills, excellent written and verbal communications in English language as well as a professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/CPA etc). Key requirements include:
- a Bachelor degree for Finance or Accounting and Ideally around 5-10 years of experience in finance management in manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and tax laws as well as liaise with banking is highly desired
- Provide leadership, coaching and training to enhance the team's capability and effectiveness
- Drive forward best practice and be proactive in implementing change (as appropriate) reporting processes and systems
- Willing to be based at Mentakab, Pahang.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package (RM18k to RM25k depend on experience)
- Great career prospects internally and regionally
- Opportunity to work with a company that has grown organically and values the people within the business