- Global MNC Exposure
- Career Progression
About Our Client
APAC Finance Controller role for a growing IT Shared Service Centre based in Malaysia.
- Standard Cost Category Structure & Mapping Plus IT Finance Management Roadmap
- Document a standard cost category template mapped to existing ERP system, guidelines, service catalogue and individual countries working files
- Document requirements, business impact (eg: changes to procurement process, financial impact and etc.) and provide recommendation on the appropriate cost categorization.
- Study and design the IT Finance Management Roadmap for IT in APAC
- Monthly IT Financials Reporting, Prepare Yearly Target and Quarter Reforecast
- Consolidate IT Budget given by affiliates/ countries for IT HUB view.
- Preparing the quarterly APAC IT rolling forecast.
- Prepare monthly financial report by collecting, formatting, analyzing and explaining the variances
- Report monthly efficiencies for APAC IT
- Be part of the PO approver for all IT related projects for budget controlling as well as capex management
- Prepare the chargeback to affiliate on the quarter basis and perform the billing reconciliation by end of year
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in IT Finance Operations
- Experience working in a Shared Service setting
- Passion for developing and training talents in a people management role
What's on Offer
- Global MNC Exposure - direct engagemet with stakeholders
- Rewarding Salary and Benefits