Finance and HR Manager
Attractive remuneration package
Ability to be involved in company's strategic decision
About Our Client
Locally owned fast growing trading company. They take pride of their patented products makes them stands out from their competitors. Our client is actively expanding their business to overseas.
- Work closely with business owners and provide strategic advice to Head of Departments from finance perspective.
- Oversee Finance and HR functions to support the growing business and workforce.
- Manage treasury and cash flow of the company.
- Ensure proper internal control and processes within the company.
- Liaise with external auditor and ensure fair presentation of financial statement.
- Work closely with departmental managers on a daily basis to ensure execution of HR initiative.
- Ensure availability of manpower is properly managed in a timely manner to support business needs.
- Work closely on government authorities in managing foreign manpower.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting (professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to lead and work in a team
- Positive attitude and willing to be hands on
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Growing trading company
- Excellent company benefits