Finance and Admin Manager - Multinational Company
Reputable Multinational Company
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational company who has been successful in listing themselves in various stock exchanges worldwide and is primarily well known in the engineering industry. In Malaysia itself, they are a growing trading hub and they are currently recruiting for a Finance and Admin Manager to oversee their operations.
- Oversee the Finance, Administrative and HR Functions for the company.
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to ensure compliance with Group's policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for timely submission and accuracy of management reports.
- Review financial reports on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure Annual Statutory Report is in accordance with local Accounting Standards and Group Accounting policy.
- Provides support to the SEA Finance Manager and Regional Director in all financial aspects.
- Responsible for tax related matters.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers and corporate secretary.
- Responsible for payroll matters of employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and/or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.
- Minimum 5 years with strong hands on experience in daily operations accounting due to the lean structure
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and a good problem solver
- Chinese speaking candidates preferred
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package