Finance and Admin Manager - Established IT solutions provider
Great opportunity to join one of the most established company in Malaysia
Senior role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most established IT solutions provider for the Oil and Gas industry with a strong presence in Malaysia. Operating close to 20 years, they are one of the key players in the IT industry. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Finance & Admin Manager to join their business in Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs.
Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and ensure statutory audit completion
- Partner the business units in cost and internal controls
- Ensure adherence to SST requirements including fillings
- Liaise with the tax agents for annual tax submission
- Liaise with banks and other regulatory agencies
- Responsible for financial budget, forecasts and cash flow management.
- Support management in the costing of resources for charge-out
- Overseas accounts payable and receivables
- Supervise and manage all procurement processes and activities for the organization.
- Ensure compliance of organisation's SOP and implementing internal controls in governance
- Define a clear job description and KPI standard for each of the staff to ensure targets are clearly communicated and achieved during the performance evaluation process
- Ad hoc activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance & Admin Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 7-8 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years heading an independent unit in Finance)
- SST knowledge is a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company