Finance Analyst - based in Johor
Malaysian Based MNC Company
About Our Client
Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, our client is a Malaysian based MNC company, a leading manufacturer based in Johor. With annual revenue of close to RM 400 million, our client is still expanding rapidly and they are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Take lead on monthly closing of the Malaysian entity
- To make sure inventory costing is accurate and coordinate the inventory system with Warehouse department
- To review the closing of books of a Singapore entity
- To ensure the intercompany balance and transaction are matched within the group
- To pass monthly recurring and other journal entries and related schedules
- Preparation of Quarterly Bank Negara Export Reports
- First review of monthly GST report.
- Preparation of Monthly payment plan to suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the manufacturing industry
- Audit candidates are highly welcomed
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Highly motivated and has strong work ethic
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be based in Senai, Johor
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package