Failure Analysis (FA) Engineer
To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
Attractive remuneration packages
About Our Client
My client is a public-listed, multinational corporation within the electronics manufacturing space. With a strong global presence across numerous countries, my client's deep-rooted expertise has definitely propelled them to be a key player within the industry. Interested to be part of the team? Apply now!
- Establish key performance indicators for failure analysis.
- Perform failure analysis on parts complained by customer and in house rejects.
- Plan and improve failure analysis capability and capacity continuously.
- Forecast manpower based on monthly production provided by PCBA.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Failure Analysis or Product Engineering
What's on Offer
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Opportunity to learn, grow and succeed within the business