World class manufacturing industry based in Southern Manila, Philippines
Senior leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Asian based manufacturing company based in Southern Manila with a world class manufacturing facility with over 3000 staff. The company exports their products in European countries. They are seeking to recruit a Factory Manager to manage their plant operations.
Implementation of operational strategies
- Organizes and leads implementation of operational plans to address identified people and process gaps to achieve business objectives
- Implements management controls and monitors progress by reviewing KPI results to ensure execution of the plan.
- Reviews and understands the financial goals of the company in terms of cost/min and profitability ratios
- Monitors and controls provision and use of approved resource budgets on headcount, overhead & other related variable costs that is aligned with the financial goals of the company.
People Management & Staff Development
- Sets goals and objectives for all direct reports. Monitors, follows-thru and provide feedback on progress
- Sets and discusses roles, duties and responsibilities of each direct report and clarifies expectations on performance and key performance measures.
Factory Safety & Compliance
- Reviews and understands all safety and compliance requirements in the workplace
- Educates direct reports on these requirements, disseminates accountability for compliance and implements monitoring tools that will ensure day to day compliance to such requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Must have minimum of 10 years working experience in a large garment manufacturing facility.
- Strong leadership skills; people management
- Ability to work in a highly complex environment
- Strong customer engagement skills
- Strong English and Mandarin language proficiency skills
What's on Offer
Global opportunity to work with a leading manufacturing facility.
Influence major stakeholders internarlly and externally.
Massive operation in the region.