Excellent Carrer Progression
Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a global reputable company with operations around the world.
- Lead specification, procurement, development, installation, and implementation of facilities systems equipment.
- Participate in forecasting of capital plans/road map and yearly budgets.
- Guide and support engineers and technicians to ensure safe, reliable, efficient operation of systems.
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures and ensure they are utilised and followed.
- Provide engineering or maintenance support, including customer related issues.
- Actively provide engineering support to corporate ESH programs and policies.
- Maintain reliability information relating to plant systems.
- Maintain monthly utility tracking. Provide energy saving strategy to meet the goal.
- Staff development, succession planning
- Liaise with local authorities including Majlis, DOSH, DOE, Land office, BOMBA, SAMB, TNB, etc
- Lead the engineering team to Develop and Execute Capital projects through:
- Keeping the capital road map current through continual updating of the system's capacity vs demand and component reliability.
- Interfacing with other organisations to comprehend factory process changes and growth plans and use to develop and execute capital projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have a minimum of five years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Enjoys a challenging work-environment with other highly-motivated team members.
- Motivated, self-directed and flexible, possessing good judgement and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent remuneration package with competitive benefits for the employee.