- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
About Our Client
My client is a public-listed, multinational corporation within the Electronics & Semiconductor space. With a strong global presence across numerous countries, my client's deep-rooted expertise has definitely propelled them to be a key player within the industry. Interested to be part of the team? Apply now!
- Effective Leadership and Management of the Facilities Engineering Department
- Ensure Compliance to Company's Standards based on Health & Safety Regulations
- Drive Long-Term Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement Initiatives within the Organisation, incl. Production Efficiency, Equipment Reliability, Quality, Health & Safety etc.
- Management of Supplier Performance, Implementation of Engineering Objectives & Execution of Audits On Site
- Cross-Functional Collaboration with Operations & Maintenance Team and Project Management Team to Drive Execution on Projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering
- 8-10 Years of Work Experience
- Cleanroom & Manpower Management Experience
- Electronics Manufacturing & Semiconductor Experience (Preferred)
- Experience in Finance (Budgeting), Talent Development and Driving Operational Excellence (Preferred)