Export Customer Service Analyst (1 year contract)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational organisation specialises within the pharmaceutical industry with global presence for over a century.
- Responsible for order placement, shipment follow up and working with the different teams to ensure customer's orders are processed on time and met expectation.
- Work with Supply Plants on product availability to ensure customers expected delivery are met.
- Ensure export/import documentation is prepared timely and accurately, which include Letter of Credit shipments and other credit terms.
- Review L/C draft together with Supply plant and Commercial team & communicate changes to customer if any.
- Input L/C data accurately into order management system.
- Review Bill of Lading (BL) Draft and other shipping documents to ensure it aligns with LC requirement.
- Ensure timely invoicing of delivered goods and revenue is recognised in the correct period.
- Handling customer queries and maintaining all kinds of Customer support.
- Escalate issues early and initiate brainstorming session to obtain potential solution.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects/lean events.
- Responsible for deploying and applying all company policies and standards related to his/her area.
- Manage Customer collections and provide accurate and timely update on Age Debtor's listing provided by FSCM team.
- Responsible to provide solution and advice to affiliate on export issues.
- Take coordination role in PSG (Post Go Live Support Governance) to escalate the issue to Global Team.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in his or her own roles and share Export knowledge within team.
- Update Export KPI Metrics.
- Compliance on SOx/ OCM controls.
- Operational Calls with Affiliate or plant site
- Attend Export Governance Call.
- Contact point for any inter company issue related to shipping invoice documentation.
- Main Contact point for any Order, Shipping, Quality or Regulatory issue between customer/Affiliate and manufacturing site.
- Drive or Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects for respective country specific.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Accounting/Business or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of customer orders/shipments handling and customer interface.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year work experience in all forms of L/C documentation.
- Good knowledge on End to End Order process and full set import/export shipping documents handling.
- Possess knowledge of UCP600 and Incoterms.
- Preferable have working experience in Shared Service Centre in Commercial or finance related function asset.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Knowledge and experience in SAP and ERP.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.