A Non-for-profit Professional Body
An esteemed and well represented board
About Our Client
Since its inception, our client is actively involved in creation of awareness and promotion of their profession. They are looking for an esteemed Executive Director to continue its fundamental policy of providing value-added services and to be the voice on matters relating the profession they are representing.
a) The ED appointed by the Council shall be responsible for the day to day business and administration of the Institute or any other matters as may be directed by the Council. He shall also be responsible for submitting to the Council interim reports of the management of the affairs of the Institute.
b) The ED shall be the registrar and shall be responsible for i) maintaining the Register of Members, counter-sign membership certificates and attend to all other duties or employ staff to do so ii) keeping records of all meetings and attend to all other duties assigned to him by the Council.
c) Secretariat staff may be appointed by the ED as required and assisting the ED in the day to day administration of the Institute and will take on other duties as may be directed by the ED
The Successful Applicant
- Have a proven record on the management. The candidate should be able to manage the relationship of the office staff the Council members, Members of the Institute, Government authorities and other third parties.
- Ability to manage a membership body being a company limited by guarantee with elements of a public listed enterprise. A good understanding of corporate and legal matters would be useful.
- Have working experience on dealing with government authorities to ensure that the interests of the Institute and it's members are protected
- Knowledge of finance and accounting with emphasis on cash flow management. Knowledge of event management and marketing would be helpful and effective in generating income and managing expenses.
- Have knowledge of human resource matters to manage staff administration.
- Working experience in office administration and information technology
What's on Offer
- A non for profit professional body promoting continuous learning and development
- Rewarding culture of integrity and professionalism