Executive Director, Geotechnical/Groundwork Engineering
About Our Client
My client is a leading Multinational Groundwork and underground engineering specialist company with a reputation for quality and innovation.
As a Director:
- Responsible for the establishment of the Company and the business.
- Duties include developing Business Plans and Strategies, Budgets, Operations Cash Flows, Taxation Planning, Top-line and Bottom-line profitability and general management of the office under an appointed Country Manager that reports to me.
As a Head of Division (Heavy Foundation):
- Duties include developing Business Plans and Strategies, Budgets, Operations Cash Flows, Taxation Planning, Top-line and Bottom-line profitability, sourcing and securing projects and general management of the office. Additional duties include optimizing the operations and work flow, re-structuring the organization to reflect a more functional organization with the objective of streamlining the workflow, reducing redundancy, increasing efficiency and optimizing cost base.
As Regional Head (ASEAN):
- Involved in the Group holding level as part of the five men team of Group Business Development for the domestic and global markets
As General Manager
- Responsible as General Manager in charge of subsidiary company for the domestic and international business development, construction of on-going projects, machinery trading & rental, workshop and manufacturing businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- A Civil/Geotechnical Engineering degree (preferred), chartered status (preferred) and at least 15+ years of construction project delivery work experience is required.
- 5 to 10 years' experience as Project Director/Technical consultant on geotechnical construction projects, experience in MRT underground is an added advantage
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital.
- Broad technical knowledge (piling, RC walls, Diaphragm Walls, grouting etc) and strong business acumen.
- Fluent in both written/verbal English communication skills (Open to Non Malaysian who are establish here in Malaysia)
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Excel, Work & Power Point. Knowledge in Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
- Track record of Business Development value
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal skills and communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage large teams, organize and prioritize work.
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM800,000 Annually (Subject to Experience)
- Including other standard benefits
- Bonus up to 20% from Annual Salary should KPI's achieved in Specific period of time