ERP Manager (JD Edwards)
European MNC exposure
About Our Client
This Client is a European multinational electronics manufacturer, founded about 100 years ago.
Very well established and large organisation serving the customers successfully with its worldwide operations.
JD Edwards ERP manager is required to support key users in Shared Service and South East Asia for use of Finance and other modules in JDE related to Sales and Finance processes (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Records to Report). The candidate will be responsible for driving harmonisation and use of JDE template , and drive Projects and support ERP environment with help of outsourced Vendors. The deliverables of the role are in 2 key areas :-
Service delivery and Training
- Escalation point for detailing information about recurring issues to offshore team for problem ticket resolution
- Support offshore team coordinating user follow up on pending responses
- Conduct local user training on application functionality implemented in production environment
- Projects and enhancement.
- Capture application enhancement request and manage such requests in IT tool.
- Document Business Processes in MS Visio
- Translate functional requirement into application design for developers in the area of expertise.
- Validate solutions with support from Regional Architect
- Participate in unit testing and quality checks before commencement of UAT
- Ensure testing procedure & test scripts are clear to the user/s involved in UAT and actively participate in testing wherever necessary
- Obtain UAT sign-off and prepare deployment plan.
Prepare and Maintain Project Plans in MSProject .
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Deep technical and functional knowledge of JDE World modules Expert in Finance and Distribution management module.
- Experience in JDE World (preferably A9.3). Minimum of 10 years in implementation and support projects.
- Expertise in documenting business requirements
- Experience in Project management.
- Ability to conduct basic and advanced training to new users/existing users in the shared services and ASEAN countries.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package