Enterprise Architect - FSI
*Attractive remuneration package
*An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to drive and support their business strategy. Successful candidates will be responsible to perform tasks and activities relating to business architecture and applications, including business information technology analysis. He or she is responsible to manage and supervise the entire business architecture and application architecture developed under the Digital Architecture section.
- Conduct business information technology analysis activities and business architecture app reviews to research, analyze, evaluate ideas, projects and opportunities to develop new products and services, new technologies and service models.
- Conduct planning, evaluation and discovery workshops to identify the needs, constraints, challenges and needs of the organization.
- Develop and produce business and Application architecture documentation and artifacts including value chain, business and Application architecture view, heat map, business processes and organizational requirements.
- Manage, oversee or support the development of IT architecture at the enterprise, domain or solution level for implementation of new technology solutions or modifications to existing technologies.
- To ensure the fitness-for-purpose of the business and application architecture, in terms of addressing issues related to stakeholders; and architectural integrity, in terms of communicating all stakeholders' views, by compromising with each other's opinions and interests, and explaining the adverse consequences of a solution (for example, between security, future maintenance and performance).
- Recommend alternatives to solutions or technological improvements, to improve information systems to support organizational goals.
- Support and adhere to the Framework and the Enterprise Architecture Governance process
- Encourages the use of business architecture and application methodologies and tools to support enterprise governance and the development of architectural artifacts.
- Implement governance and enforcement of enterprise architecture principles and standards for all IT initiatives in all operating units or domains under its responsibility.
- Ensures all initiatives comply with the Architecture Development Framework
- Participates in and supports the Enterprise Architecture Solution Forum (EASF) and the Enterprise Architecture Committee (EAC) in accordance with the Enterprise Governance Framework.
- Provides overall guidance and support in the areas of enterprise frameworks, processes, tools, methodologies, standards and templates
- Participate in evaluating project success, identifying best practices and lessons learned
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Have five (5) or more years of experience covering Business and Application Architecture specifically and Enterprise Architecture generally.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Experience in performing business architecture, business analysis, business application technology analysis and business process modeling, mapping, and improvement/reengineering for a large enterprise.
- Experience in developing parts of an overall IT strategic plan.
- Experience in leading and managing a large scale technological environment.
- Experience in translating business ideas into architecture concepts and logical design.
- Experience in a management consulting environment is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Experience developing architectural standards and road maps.
- Enterprise Architecture certified or equivalent experience using industry standards such as TOGAF or Zachman.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- Good career progression