Updated on 26/04/2021
- *Attractive remuneration package
- *An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established company in the Industrial Manufacturing industry. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to drive and support their business transformation. He or She will be supporting Digital roadmap, helping company to identify, execute and implement customer-centric digital solutions in an actionable and measurable way.
Successful candidates will take an active role in the coordination, specification, design and evaluation of architecture related topics.
- Collect and manage enterprise architecture requirements in the area of data & integration architecture worldwide within the company.
- Actively contribute in products and projects by supporting our solutions architects to design solutions on-premises as well as in the cloud.
- Ensure that existing as well as new products and solutions in your area of expertise will fit into the enterprise architecture.
- Actively participate in different communities and support communication in the area of data & integration architecture.
- Conduct planning, evaluation and discovery workshops to identify the needs, constraints, challenges and needs of the organization.
- Manage, oversee or support the development of IT architecture at the enterprise, domain or solution level for implementation of new technology solutions or modifications to existing technologies.
- Recommend alternatives to solutions or technological improvements, to improve information systems to support organizational goals.
- Support and adhere to the Framework and the Enterprise Architecture Governance process
- Provides overall guidance and support in the areas of enterprise frameworks, processes, tools, methodologies, standards and templates
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Application/Infra Architect and/or Enterprise Architect.
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate Digitalization transformation journey
- Solid years of experience in application development background such as Java, .Net etc.
- Candidates expected to have wide technical knowledges on SOA Architecture, Microservices, Cloud or Infra and so on.
- Experienced in SAP environment and Cloud transformation.
- Experience in translating business ideas into architecture concepts and logical design.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- Good career progression