Engineering Manager (Plastic manufacturer - Shah Alam)
Training & development opportunities
Interesting challenges in a fast-paced work environment
About Our Client
Our client is in the plastic manufacturing business for the food and FMCG industries with exciting plans for expansion in the near future. They are keen to hiring technically competent, adaptable, and collaborative individuals with a strong track record of achievements in their previous stints.
- Maintenance departmental formation, from zero staff to full team.
- Preventive & Predictive system development and implementation.
- Also responsible for Utilities and Waste Water Plant operation & maintenance.
- Accountability for departmental budgeting, inventory and cost control.
- Responsible for new projects development and implementation.
- Fully involved in plant qualification and auditing by clients and respective qualification body (GMP, HACCP, ISO and many more)
- Also involved with local authorities (DOE, JKKP, Bomba, and etc) for machineries and plant approval.
- Work very closely with various departments on daily activities.
- Fully involved in plant operation and production efficiency improvement.
- Key person for energy efficiency improvement & System Optimization
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 7-8 years of experience in projects/maintenance
- Significant people management experience
- A background in plastics would be highly advantageous to this role
- Strong problem-solving skills, decisiveness, the ability to act with urgency, and excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Role will be based in Shah Alam
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, training and development opportunities, career progression in a smaller organisation