E&I Engineer (FMCG - Selangor)
Established MNC in FCMG sector
Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established player in the FMCG world with a strong regional presence and exciting growth plans for 2017. They hire tier-1 candidates who demonstrate strong leadership, good communications, and are technically sound.
- Overall responsibility for all the Electrical and Instrumentation equipment that is installed in the plant
- Responsible for the efficient running of the plant electrical systems and their maintenance
- Responsible for setting up a Preventive Maintenance Program for the plant's Electrical and Instrument equipment, ensuring follow through
- To manage and direct a team of Technicians effectively in their tasks. Responsible for subordinates' discipline, working procedures, work attitudes, work standard, shift arrangement, overtime and safety.
- To train and mentor the team, and others, as is fit
- To liaise with third party contractors on major works carried out in the plant
- To create a safe and good working environment, both in the workshop and within the vicinity of the plant. To follow all safety rules and regulations in accordance with Company Policy.
- To work closely with Production and Mechanical Departments in all matters relating to plant maintenance
- To enable efficient calibration and troubleshooting of all plant instrumentation. To continuously update calibration procedure and calibration records in compliance with system requirements such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Other ad hoc / project tasks as required from time to time
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience related to Electrical and Instrumentation requirements. Must be experienced in preventive maintenance.
- Significant, previous Manufacturing experience with a strong preference for candidates coming from the FMCG industry.
- Must have strong MS Office skills and aptitude for using systems
- Leadership ability - needs to be able to demonstrate an ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - need to be able to work effectively alongside other departments / teams
- Should be able to express ideas effectively in both written and verbal communications
- Must be able to prioritize workload effectively
What's on Offer
Exciting career progression, training and development opportunities, comprehensive salary package, and excellent management.