Director - FC/LEC/Finance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest investment banks and has more than 2000 professionals supporting its business globally.
- You will be responsible for financial and regulatory reporting for legal entities. You will be majorly monitoring the Group Financial Reporting, and Consolidation.
- Review of cost allocations, revenue allocations, and expense provisions.
- Review of financial and key reporting disclosures to ensure quality financial documents.
- Work with business to facilitate change and transformation as well.
- Drive ad-hoc control and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified CA/MBA in Finance who comes with an experience and management from an investment bank.
- Experience of managing a medium to large financial control/reporting/accounting teams in a global investment bank.
- Experience in large financial institutions (complex consolidations, diverse product and geographical base) financial and regulatory reporting.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
What's on Offer