Director of Communications and Marketing - NGO
Satisfaction in contributing back to people and also the society
Being a part of a bigger decision
About Our Client
Our client is an international non-governmental organisation where they have been operating for 50 years. A well-known reputable body that has 200 employees based across Malaysia and they have a vision to build a sustainable environment for future generations. On an annual basis, they run close to 75 projects in shaping a better society.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing and Communications is part of and works closely with other colleagues within the Senior Leadership Team to ensure strong integration of marketing, communications and branding activities. Leading a team of 10, your main responsibility is to lead and drive the organisation's brand and all internal & external communications. The Director of Marketing and Communications is also responsible for:.
- Drive reach and traffic for the organization using a mix of social media (paid & nonpaid), event, partnerships, content marketing and communities - both online and offline channels
- Propose, develop and implement a strategy for digital communications covering both internal and external communications platforms, standard and social media channels.
- Manage the communications, marketing and brand budget for the organization
- Organize media training and coaching for organizational spokespeople as required.
- Continual evaluation of the strategy ensuring key learnings are turned into improvement for the organization.
- Actively coach and mentor team members promoting a culture of continuous learning and development.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and experienced marketer with proven track record in developing and executing innovative and highly leverages marketing strategies. You also have proven ability to lead and deliver outcomes in a diverse environment as well as managing high performance teams. You are also comfortable with change and leading change within an organizational framework.
The other requirements include:
- You must have the PASSION to give back to societies most importantly
- Adheres to the organisation mission, as well lives the organization's values through empowering people and impacting societies.
- Experience managing different stakeholders to achieve marketing objectives
- Maintain a high level of motivation throughout the team
What's on Offer
- Satisfaction in contributing back to people and also the society
- Leading and working alongside with people who share the same believe