Demand & Supply Planning Assistant Manager (FMCG)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry specialising in personal care products with global presence for over a hundred years.
- Drive monthly S&OP and forecast meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop 12-month rolling demand forecast, incorporating market intelligence (promotions, phase in/phase out, new launches, dis-continuations) from Sales and Marketing teams. Challenge forecast for New products & Regular as needed.
- Reconcile supply plan to demand plan to mitigate shortfalls and excess stocks situations for new launches, production related shortages or un-forecasted demand spikes.
- Analyse and highlight business risk and opportunity to stakeholders and jointly propose appropriate mitigation plans
- Conduct historical sales analysis and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast.
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, S&OP and KPI reports.
- Participate in demand & supply planning projects.
- Maintain demand planning system and software.
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy.
- Monitor trends in forecast error.
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence.
- Provide stock provisions for financial reporting.
- Local Kits creation & tracking to ensure stocks are ready for sell-in.
- Plan rolling 15m supply needs and execute procurement of finished goods from global suppliers.
- Manage Supply Issues including creating Inter-company PO, ASN, purchase prices.
- Participate and contribute to monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process.
- Facilitate local outbound for Intra-regional transfers.
- Manage inventory to meet service level in a cost-effective manner.
- Follow up on shipments for product launches and promos, and expedite IVAS for urgent needs.
- Partner with key stakeholders regularly and communicate any updates.
- Provide & communicate Inventory analysis reports, Vendors' & Customers' fill rates, stock shortage risks with Brands' stakeholders.
- Consolidate monthly purchase of Finished Goods & POSM for approval, in conjunction with Demand Planner.
- Initiate Stock clearance/write off for approval.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in supply-chain, business or other relevant disciplines
- Possess 5 years' experience in demand and supply planning
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement and drive for excellence
- High level of commitment and initiative, ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with SAP and/or statistical forecasting tool is advantageous
- Ideally from a multi-brand fragrance & beauty environment
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.