Updated on 11/06/2021
- Excellent career progression
- Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG multinational organisation specialising in manufacturing and distribution of beverages.
- Validate & generate an agreed unconstrained demand forecast (inc vol, value & assumptions). To have "what-if" scenario and associated risks are reviewed.
- Make propose changes to improve the forecast accuracy by SKUs level and aggregate level.
- Analyse bottom up volume vs target with a proposal to close the gap if any.
- Conduct demand planning portion of weekly Sales & Operations Execution (S&OE) meeting. Decision making for 13 weeks supply plan if got any risk on OOS.
- Lead Monthly Demand review with present regions bottom up forecast and assumption. Escalate company volume gap with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Provides reporting (weekly & monthly) and analysis on the full breadth of Demand Forecasting performance.
- Lead export activities end to end process from first time enquiry till container sailing.
- Coordinate on NPD ensure the right timing of outage to meet and monitor 1st 3 months launch performance
- Ensure all SOP are in place and comply with the procedure detailed.
- Lead determination of forecasting methods, modeling history to use, and most likely demand curves for new product introductions and discontinuation.
- Monitor excess or aged stocks by connecting sales & marketing on clearance plan and RCA as well as warehouse on execution to minimise the write off. Develop and implement an effective escalation process to address potential stocking problems to management.
- Provide supply chain expertise to external parties (e.g., Sales & Marketing, Warehouse, Logistic) in order to influence business strategies and decisions.
- Responsible to keep a clean, accurate and readily available database of demand and supply chain information to be used in working file and Prevail system.
- Support on improving fulfilment rate by monitoring stock level of "transition" SKU (generic & promo SKU, new formula SKU) and discontinued SKU. Lead the communication to sales, logistic (sales admin), warehouse and NPD.
- Set goals and objectives and develop action plans needed.
- Identify training programmed to build demand planner capability and as a mentor to provide coaching or guidance to the team.
- Manage stakeholders when have crisis on supply and give solution to minimise exposure risk.
- Convert the alignment made with counterpart into direction to planning team members.
- Involve in products transition project which to minimise material & FG write off. To recommend solution and make decision if required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or any related field focus preferred
- Minimum 5 years Demand Planning experience within FMCG industry is strongly desired
- Microsoft Office Tools & SAP R/3 (Prevail, APO SNP, MRP, PPDS)
- Proficiency in written and spoken EnglishFamiliar at the knowledge of forecasting, supply network, packaging product specification, storage condition requirement and product master scheduling
- Willing to adapt/cope in the fast moving and changing working environment
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.