Updated on 15/03/2021
- Great learning curve
- Attractive package
About Our Client
My client is a full fledge digital stockbroker that provides seamless 360 degree online trading experience.
- Day-to-day management and administration of existing production and non-production database environments; production support, and management of associated system components.
- Analyze and resolve application performance issues in coordination with customers and other technical administrators/leads.
- Develops, plans and establishes database performance baselines. Monitors performance trends to identify and correct problems.
- Documenting processes and procedures and ensuring compliance with the organisation and partner database standards, practices and methodologies inclusive of security, hardware, software, and configuration management.
- Designs, implements and supports database backup, recovery systems, database migration and archiving systems and procedures.
- Implements database security infrastructure and manages user access accounts.
- Plans, installs and tests software upgrades and patches.
- Write and optimize tSQL - queries, views, stored procedures and functions
- Build and support SSIS jobs for process and data flow automation.
- Support and continue to develop our business intelligence capabilities: SQL Reporting Services and Crystal reports.
- Some vendor management of third-party systems with locally-hosted databases
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth experience in more than one database stack. The database stacks we are looking for are predominately, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux/Windows operating system internals including familiarity with shell scripting is required.
- Knowledge of database Backup/Recovery techniques including database clustering techniques on varied database technologies.
- Financial sector working experience.
What's on Offer
1. You will be getting an annual of MYR120,000 basic salary with non-monetary benefits.
2. You will be given the opportunity to work on current running projects.
3. You will get great support from your leader and also your team members.