Data Analyst - Italian Speaking
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed company with an international presence and has an excellent reputation for quality. They work within a friendly dynamic team environment and are committed to the ongoing training and development of their employees. They are expanding by forming a new team, and currently recruiting Italian speakers to join the company.
Due to company growth, our client is seeking 3 Data Analysts, within this key role, major responsibilities will include:
- Data collection and validation
- Data management to collect details through various trusted sources
- Maintain updated database
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform quality reports review and analysis, and facilitate continuous improvement
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills with the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin or equivalent qualification
- 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of written and spoken English, must be able to speak, read and write Italian language. Ability to speak additional languages such as Korean, Japanese, or other European languages is an added advantage.
- A people person who enjoy working in teams and have the desire to climb up the corporate ladder within group finance.
- Good communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization