Cyber Security Consultant
*Attractive remuneration package and benefits (RM 6,000 - RM 14,000 depending o
*Global Leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a IT Giant and they are currently looking for an Cyber Security Consultant to join them.
The roles is responsible for all activities concerning managing, implementing, maintaining and administration of the Cyber Security in his/her area of competence.
- Partner with internal FS and Security teams to manage cyber security/information security client requirements effectively.
- Key responsibilities include but not limited to security advisory, gap assessments in existing security design, recommend security enhancements, project delivery.
- Manage the development, documentation, implementation, and communication of project-wide information security strategies, practices and policies.
- Meet with project teams and other system architects to develop system designs and project plans that include the appropriate security controls and meet security standards
- As part of this role, the security architect / manager will also have the end to end ownership and remit to drive and implement security requirements across the program.
- Lead a team to forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio of projects
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Coordinate release security content and effort
- Communicate key project plans, commitments and changes
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience within cybersecurity domain.
- Experience in Financial Services/ Bank/ Insurance industry/accounts.
- Experience in conducting and reviewing security audits and governance, alongside ensuring adherence to all compliance procedures.
- Preferred candidates will have strong fundamentals in Linux, SIEM and Scripting.
- Strong technical experience in at least one of the security areas like network security, IAM, Cloud Security, DevSecOps, Digital.
- Having CISSP, CRISC, CISA, GSEC, and/or GCCC will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits (RM 6,000 - RM 14,000 depending on experience).
- Global Leading MNC
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity