Customer Service Support (Night Shift)
Exciting Working Culture
About Our Client
Leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Our Client supports more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- To assist the candidate with all aspects of the testing process from registration to test delivery.
- To interface between candidates, clients and test sites in a professional and efficient manner.
- Achieve and maintain all key quality and productivity metrics.
- Escalate unresolved candidate grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- To respond to incoming chats/emails/calls within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines
- To ensure excellent reliability with minimal unplanned absences as per company guidelines.
- To attend required training to continually learn knowledge of practices, procedures, policies and clients.
- To communicate and participate in team meetings, in order to share best practice and flag issue to the Team Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should at least possess SPM, Diploma (Advanced / Higher or Graduate) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Service environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to empathize and remain professional during all interactions
- Applicants should be willing to work on rotational shift, which covers both weekends and public holidays and night shift.
- Able to work Permanent Night Shift - Mon to Friday (8pm-5pm / 9pm-6am)
- Basic RM2500 + RM400 (Shift Allowance) + RM400 (Transport Allowance)
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with an opportunity for career growth in a reputable company