Updated on 06/11/2020
- Top Multinational Organization
- Regional scope of work
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the biggest players in Oil and Gas industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products.
- Be the primary contact point for customers
- Execute daily customer service operational tasks; - receiving enquiries & orders from customers by phone, email & fax, ensuring all necessary information is collected, acknowledged & that the order meets business/customer expectations.
- Ensure order value is within customer authorised credit limits / policies, violations are progressed with Sales /Credit Management to a satisfactory conclusion & keep customer advised.
- Advise prices derived from the contract, an optimum delivery point, issue delivery instructions to appropriate supply hub, order confirmation & other order related queries as requested by the customer.
- Efficient & up to date administration of lost orders /enquiries. Efficient monitoring of Delivered Not invoiced statistics.
- Ensure efficient use of systems for production of correct invoices including order amendments, proactive focus on clearing suspense & timely dispatch of invoices.
- Provide feedback on technical & commercial issues raised by customers to account manager & other customer service staff. Handle technical enquiries/complaints received & resolve within competency by ensuring escalation of significant problems/complaints to Regional Technical Team.
- Track & monitor performance KPI and proactively seek improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree /equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years in order management or customer service
- Written & spoken proficiency in English & Japanese (Mandatory)
- Native Japanese who are currently based in Malaysia or Japan are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and competencies in shipping industry is an added advantage
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.