Customer Service Specialist (Japanese Speaker)
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth
About Our Client
Our client is a United States MNC company with employees worldwide. They are one of the biggest players in home product industry.
- To fulfil all email related work (inbound & outbound) related to the company products and services
- To attend to all email received with exceptional quality within the stipulated SLA time.
- Resolve member service enquiries and issues promptly, ensure effective & timely follow up.
- Maintain and ensure members' records are updated into customer database accurately.
- Liaise with internal departments in relation to member services issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years working experience in customer service or emailing is required for this position
- Excellent command of English and Japanese (both written and spoken) is a must
- Telemarketing / Tele-sales / Chats / Email team experience would be an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in customer service
- Attractive remuneration package